Memes are a solid part of the internet nowadays. They are the internet’s catchphrases and are easily remembered. so can easily be used as a comic relief and learning tool at the same time. Dyspraxia memes already exist in the form of Dyspraxic Panda.
Now I have absolutely nothing against Pandas but, in my own opinion, I don’t think Pandas suit Dyspraxia. Bumblebees would have been a better choice (Hard working and erratic) After much thinking and plotting I came up with a dragon. But why?
1) Dragons are often misunderstood…like Dyspraxia!
2) Dragons are often believed to not even exist….like Dyspraxia!
3) Dragons are often not seen….like Dyspraxia!
4) Because of alliteration (Dyspraxic Dragon)
5) Dragons accidental set fire to stuff (i.e a bit clumsy)